economic bail out

A place for bantering in a friendly way.

economic bail out

Postby pontiacross » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:05 pm

Well I just got done watching the president on TV (mainly because I only have 3 channels) And I would like to say that I don’t consider my self an anti Bush person because I don’t see where we would be any better off if someone else was in there. I think this is all stuff that has been building up for years and probably began back in the Clinton era it just finally has caught up with us.
But anyway are we really doing the right thing by bailing out these companies? I understand that there are way more people here that will be affected that those that caused the problem but if we bale these companies out then where the hell do we stop, we cant just bail every one out. I mean this country was founded on the fact that we would have rich people, poor people, and middle class people, and that is the way we need to keep it. If I knew I could take huge finatual risks and the government would bail me out if some thing went wrong I would do it. Shit I might just go take out a $100,000 loan tomorrow and build me one hell of a pulling truck, if it blows up F### it I’ll just let the bank have the truck.

The way I see it I am pretty self sufficient,can raise my own food, pretty much repair anything I have to have, and I have a pretty decent arsenal in fact I just bought a pistol Friday, I say we ride this thing out. I think I’m young enough I can handle some hard times.

OK Rant over

:?
Ross

Master Snake Charmer
pontiacross

Re: economic bail out

Postby elfurbe » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:22 pm

What kind of pistol?
Call me Austin Stevens cause I'm the snake master.
elfurbe

Re: economic bail out

Postby pontiacross » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:12 pm

what you have no opinion on this subject :?: I figured you and dave would be all over this one.

but any way I got a ruger p89 9mm

its no hand cannon but it seems like a pretty nice piece
Ross

Master Snake Charmer
pontiacross

Return to Friendly Banter