Youtube

Commercials, product placements, themed shows, related ideas for video-type media

Youtube

Postby pontiacross » Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:32 pm

I think the key to makeing the king a big thing is to avoid the main streem sort of thing.
what we need is some low budget comercials that are so cheesey they are hilarious, and post them up on youtube. some of the appeal to the cobra is the terrable reputation is has gotten over the years. we can take that and build with our own little twist. make people buy it as a joke and then learn to love it as we have.

here is what I am thinking. Put 4 white computer neardy type guys rideing around in a getto cruser car, (say a 64 buick lesaber convertable). they stop at a gas station and are looking over the selection of adult beverages. one of the guys reaches in for some wine coolers when one of the others stops him and goes for a sixer of cobra. the next thing you know theyre rideing around with 4 hot chicks, thumping some tunes, all slouched back in there seats, exct. I think you see what i'm getting at. then of corse you put a voice over saying "please dont drink and drive" and all the other stuff
Ross

Master Snake Charmer
pontiacross

Re: Youtube

Postby elfurbe » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:04 pm

I like it, but I'd play it a little differently. I'd have two of them riding around in something like an 80s Volvo to start. They stop at the gas station and roll inside, the one dude goes for the wine coolers/smirnoff ice/whatever, other dude blocks him with the King. Then, when they come out of the gas station, there's some fly-girls standing around a totally pimped '64 Impala, but, and this is the comedy, when they go to get into it thinking The King changed their car into this hot ride, the driver throws open the door and sits down right on top of a hard-core ghetto thug who looks extremely put out. The dude jumps out, giant thug unfolds from the front seat like he's ready to kill the guy, sees the Cobra, and waves the guys into the car. Scene change, they're at a rockin' ghetto party drinking the King, the big thug gives them the classic thumbs up from across the room, the passenger goes "But, what happened to your car?" and the driver takes a big swig of King and says "Who cares?!" Voice over to finish.
Call me Austin Stevens cause I'm the snake master.
elfurbe

Re: Youtube

Postby pontiacross » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:23 am

I like it :mrgreen:
pontiacross

Return to TV/Movies