William H. Macy (or?)

Commercials, product placements, themed shows, related ideas for video-type media

William H. Macy (or?)

Postby elfurbe » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:17 pm

(William H. Macy stands in front of a normal looking wall next to a table where a 40oz King Cobra is displayed gloriously.)

WHM: "Hello everyone, I'm William H. Macy, and I'd like to take a moment to talk to you about riding the Cobra. King Cobra is a classic malt liquor with a smooth taste and value that can't be beat. After a hard day on the job, nothing satisfies and refreshes like King Cobra. I, myself, like to enjoy an ice cold King whenever alcohol is appropriate. There's no feeling in the world that compares to the smooth ride of King Cobra."

(Giant King Cobra, actual snake, smashes through the rear wall like the Kool Aid Man of old, WHM appears to not even notice. Snake rears up and hisses menacingly.)

WHM (While walking calmly around the table toward the menacing snake): "So remember, the next time you're out shopping for a cool, refreshing beverage to take to a party, share with your friends or even just keep at home, move along past the normal beers and take a Ride on the Cobra."

(WHM mounts up on the menacing snake as if it's something people do and the snake rears up, hisses and slithers out of frame right.)

Voiceover: "King Cobra Premium Malt Liquor. Ride the Cobra. Please drink responsibly. Anheuser-Busch, St Louis, Missouri."
Last edited by elfurbe on Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Austin Stevens cause I'm the snake master.
elfurbe

Re: William H. Macy (or?)

Postby nock » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:41 am

You told me about this one in person, but for the official record. This WHM shit would be crazy awesome!
nock

Return to TV/Movies